Can we have sex? Can we have sex?

Waaat

Hahaha that was mean xD

Megaman vs Airman Megaman vs Airman

Freakin' AWESOME.

Okay, I can't lie. This starts off BLOODY slow, and at first is really dissapointing. However, even in the slow part, it has some BRILLIANT use of the various sprites, and shows a unique take on an awesome boss fight. However, on Megaman's last life... Well, I ain't gonna spoil anything. Be patient people, and watch through the first two lives. And even after that, STILL keep watching. It's well worth the wait. Absolutely phenomenal.

we are the ONE we are the ONE

Holy shit

Phenomenal 3D animation, how can this be a simple flash cartoon? Absolutely amazing.

Make a piece of paper Make a piece of paper

It seems a little bit useless....

I've seen a lot of different instructional flash cartoons/games on how to make different things in flash, but I have to say that this one seems very useless. It shows you how to draw a very simple object that a good deal of people can do already. I personally believe that it would have been better if it had more ways to draw paper, rather than just one.

NG Artists v1.2 NG Artists v1.2

No way!!!

Thanks a million man! I never thought someone would use any of my music in a flash game! I appreciate it a lot! I personally have a hard time enjoying the game much, but all of the music was fantastic! Again, thanks!

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

This is Great!

VERY well done, one of the better character design games I've seen. I personally think that it should've had some music included, just to make it a little more homey. All of the graphics fit perfectly into the Sonic universe, and they look slightly like they sould be in a future sonic game. Again, wery well done, I like it alot :)

Farscape Farscape

Oooooh

This one has some excellent melody work here. I really like all the different little things you did with this one, its actually quite different from nearly all of your pieces. The inro was frikkin' AWESOME, and let into an awesome little short synth riff, and the melody that comes in after the short vocal verse at 2:36 was completely orgasmic. It actually reminded me a lot of an old Gamemaker game known as Seiklus (BRILLIANT music in that game, so that's quite the compliment really). Another DL, dude ;D

What I Found .:GX:. RemiX What I Found .:GX:. RemiX

Simple, so very simple... Yet...

You did a really great job on this. I can tell you pulled a lot of things out of the original song, but you used them all so well, and I am very impressed with your methods of improvisation for the parts you wanted to add or change. This one is so very simple, nothing like crazy boom-boom, but everything still sounds great. A lot of people (myself included) tend to go overboard on both remixes and original compositions while trying to make them complex, either structurally or by giving them some crazy synths. This track is a very nice, chill, wonderful, BEAUTIFUL reprieve from all of that insanity... This is really just making me so happy, even a tad close to tears. Not even lying. Such a simple remix, many people would have many complaints about it... But I don't. The simplicity is wonderful. Go you :D

Creating A Song .:GX:. Creating A Song .:GX:.

Oooooohh

Okay, long time no see. I'm WAYY more impressed by this one 8D
The intro was definitely odd as there are some notes that clash with the rest of the song, but the style of sound effect makes it less noticeable somehow, and I could see why you added it after it comes in again at 1:12. The string melody was BRILLIANT, you've gotten so much better at putting things on the right key! It was extremely impressive that you were able to overlap each part of the string melodies over eachother, I reallyreallyreally liked that :D and though the strings seem to cut off at odd points, it gives it this wonderful little jumpy feeling, as well as a more electronic style. I recognize the beat as one of the sliced ones used in FL, but you used it very well, though it was perhaps a tad quiet. The clap seemed a bit out of place... but outside of that, I am really very impressed with this track. Sometimes simplicity is really a wonderful thing, and this one caught my fancy at the perfect time. Great job, you've already improved a lot!

Practice a bit more with balancing the levels of the sounds (in other words, work on balancing the volume of each sound - make it all blend!), and perhaps do a little experimenting with reverb. Reverb is a great way to add an element of ambiance to any track. Great job hun :D